Teaching is a wonderful profession; Every day you’ll get the chance to inspire children and adults and use your skills to pass on what you know and understand – making sure every pupil gets the same access to a quality education and the opportunity to succeed.
But what happens once you’ve lost your fascination with teaching? You turn into something less–a teacher and just try to survive each day while counting the days until summer. But not unless you get reminded day by day the reason why you chose to be a teacher. And this is where you get reminded of how inspiring your job is and why you should be proud and why you should keep going.
I have compiled 52 Most Inspirational Quotes, especially for Teachers to spark you up!
1. A good education can change anyone, a good teacher can change everything.
2. You are making a difference every day.
3. To the world, you may be just a teacher but to your students, you are a HERO.
4. To teach is to learn twice over.
5. Don’t struggle to be a better teacher than everybody else. Simply be a better teacher than you ever thought you could be.
6. No one should teach who is not in love with teaching.
7. Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.
8. Good teachers are the reason why ordinary students dream to do extraordinary things.
9. A great teacher takes a hand, opens a mind and touches a heart.
10. The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.
11. It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.
12. Teachers who love teaching teach children to love learning.
13. What a teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.
14. A good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.
15. A teacher presents the past, reveals the present and create the future.
16. The best teachers are those who show you where to look but don’t tell you what to see.
17. The best teachers are Artists who know the science of teaching.
18. A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime.
19. Those who know, do. Those who understand, teach.
20. Teaching creates all other professions.
21. The future of the world is in my classroom today.
22. The influence of a good teacher can never be erased.
23. Good teachers know how to bring out the best in students.
24. The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.
25. Who dares to teach must never cease to learn.
26. Teaching is tough but so are you.
27. Life as a teacher begins the day you realize that you are always a learner.
29. It is a beautiful thing when a career and a passion come together.
30. Great teachers rise to the top not by chance but through passion and purpose.
31. The teacher can really teach if he’s passionate about what he does.
32. Teachers can change lives with just the right mix of chalk and challenges.
33. Teachers change the world one child at a time.
34. “I do this for the money,” said no teacher ever.
35. Teachers plant the seeds of knowledge that grows forever.
36. Be the teacher you needed when you were younger.
37. Teaching is still the best profession.. When done with a heart, it can transform not just the student but a nation.
38. Good teaching is more on giving of right questions than giving of right answers.
39. The secret in education lies in respecting the student.
40. If we teach today as we taught yesterday, then we rob our children of tomorrow.
41. Education is the most powerful weapon we can use to change the world.
42. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.
43. Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.
44. Today you lead the school. Tomorrow your students will lead the world.
45. Teach as if what you are doing makes a difference .. It does.
46. Do it with passion or not at all.
47. The goal is to provide inspiring information that moves people to action.
48. Only the brave teach.
49. Real heroes don’t wear capes, they teach.
50. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge.
51. If you can learn, that is good but if you can teach, that is life changing.
52. Sometimes the thing your students need most, right now, has nothing to do with what is in your Lesson Plan.