Despite some of them being rather repetitive, inspirational quotes are incredibly uplifting and enormously motivating. They will not only help life your spirits and mood, but they will give you the courage you need to keep going when you feel like giving up. And fortunately, because of how vague most of them are, these quotes can apply to just about any area of your life. So, whether you are going through a rough patch, or just wanting to increase your motivation levels for the week, the list below is sure to help!
1. “Make Your Life A Masterpiece; Imagine No Limitations On What You Can Be, Have Or Do.” – Brian Tracy
A great quote by Brian Tracy, that should certainly help you get through the day in a more positive, limitless way!
2. “Don’t Worry About Failures, Worry About The Chances You Miss When You Don’t Even Try.” – Jack Canfield
For those who are unfamiliar with Jack Canfield, he wrote many successful books, is a motivational speaker, and even appeared in the hit documentary “The Secret”. The quote below is certainly one of his best.
3. “You Learn More From Failure Than From Success. Don’t Let It Stop You. Failure Builds Character.” – Unknown
Though the quote is from an “unknown” person, it should still resonate with you in a very positive, uplifting way.
4. “Life Is 10% What Happens To Us And 90% How We React To It.” – Dennis P. Kimbro
The more mistakes people make, the more this quote should become relevant. It is very, very true!
5. “The One Who Falls And Gets Up Is So Much Stronger Than The One Who Never Fell”
A great quote, that should be most inspirational for those who have either gone through, or are currently going through a rough patch!
6. “People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.” – Rob Siltanen
In addition to Rob Siltanen, Steve Jobs also said this quote on a rather frequent basis.
7. “Put Your Heart, Mind, And Soul Into Even Your Smallest Acts. This Is The Secret Of Success.” – Swami Sivananda
And just as anyone who has tried this will tell you, the quote certainly holds true!
8. “A Strong Person Is Not The One Who Doesn’t Cry. A Strong Person Is The One Who Cries & Sheds Tears For A Moment, Then Gets Up And Fights Again.”
Though this one wasn’t said by a well-known figure, it is certainly motivational, especially for those who never give up!
9. “The Cynics May Be The Loudest Voices – But I Promise You, They Will Accomplish The Least.”
This quote just goes to show why being positive is always better than being cynical, negative, and depressing.
10. “Be Strong, Because Things Will Get Better. It May Be Stormy Now, But It Never Rains Forever.”
Sometimes simple, metaphorical quotes like the one below are just what we need to get through difficult times.
11. “Your Willingness To Look At Your Darkness Is What Empowers You To Change.”
Some people don’t enjoy thinking about the mistakes they’ve made, but in all honesty, it is one of the wisest things that anyone can do!