Sometimes everybody needs to be cheered up, and one of the best ways to do that is by reading a meaningful quote. Millions of them can be found online, and whether they are about relationships, motivation, or life itself, they are sure to make you smile.
Below is a list of 25 significantly meaningful quotes, all meant to bring some inspiration to you. Fortunately, no matter who you are, or what your current situation is, these quotes are sure to resonate with you.
1. “Dream As If You’ll Live Forever. Live As If You’ll Die Today.” – James Dean
A very meaningful quote, by a very meaningful person!
2. “Never Give Up. There Is No Such Thing As An Ending. Just A New Beginning.”
Great for those who lack hope, or are going through a difficult time.
3. “Isn’t It Funny How Day By Day Nothing Changes, But When You Look Back Everything Is Different.” – C.S. Lewis
Very true, and also very weird if you truly think about it..
4. “Sometimes We Just Have To Let Things Go.”
So many people constantly worry over the same things, therefore, this quote is sure to help a lot of them.
5. “Don’t Change So People Will Like You. Be Yourself and The Right People Will Love The Real You.”
Just do what this quote says, and things will be a lot easier for you!
6. “Life Isn’t A Matter Of Milestone, But Of Moments.” – Rose Kennedy
Even if you’re not sure who Rose Kennedy is, it is a very meaningful quote.
7. “A Person Who Never Made A Mistake Never Tried Anything New.” – Albert Einstein
As any successful person will tell you!
8. “Everybody Is A Genius. But If You Judge A Fish By It’s Ability To Climb A Tree, It Will Live It’s Whole Life Believing That It Is Stupid.” – Albert Einstein
Said by arguably the smartest individual in history, who not only failed out of college, but was also thought to be stupid.
9. “Creativity Is Just Connecting Things.” – Steve Jobs
If you think about it, that’s really all it is..
10. “An Easy Life Is Rarely Meaningful, and A Meaningful Life Is Rarely Easy” – Oliver North
A great quote which can be applied in many situations.
11. “Life Always Offers You A Second Chance. It’s Called Tomorrow”
Don’t worry, there is always tomorrow!
12. “A Smooth Sea Never Made A Skillful Sailor.”
Also very true – without the tough times, there are no good times.
13. “Life Is A One Time Offer. Use It Well.”
You never know how long you have, so you might as well do what you love!
14. “Cut Off Fake People For Real Reasons, Not Real People For Fake Reasons.” – Ritu Ghatourey
Another useful strategy that should almost guarantee you more happiness.
15. “Enjoy Your Own Life Without Comparing It With That Of Another.”
Just be yourself!
16. “If You’re Going Through Hell, Keep Going.” – Winston Churchill
Essentially, another great way of saying never give up.
17. “Stars Can’t Shine Without Darkness.”
Very metaphoric, and relevant for almost all difficult situations.
18. “Happiness Comes When We Test Our Skills Towards Some Meaningful Purpose.” – John Stossel
John Frank Stossel has many great quotes, however, this seems to be his best one.
19. “Love The Life You Live, Live The Life You Love.” – Bob Marley
There is no arguing with this one, and you’ll regret it if you don’t.
20. “Life Isn’t About Finding Yourself, Life Is About Creating Yourself.”
Perhaps the most directly meaningful and true quote on the entire list.
21. “There Are Three Levels Of Happiness: The Pleasant Life, The Good Life, and The Meaningful Life.” – Joel Garreau
A great quote by Joel Garreau.
22. “Don’t Waste Your Life Trying To Impress Other People. Do What You Love, Love What You Do.”
Life is short, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life..
23. “Go Where You’re Celebrated, Not Where You’re Tolerated. If They Can’t See The Real Value Of You, It’s Time For A New Start.”
A quote that everyone certainly needs to live by.
24. “There Are So Many Beautiful Reasons To Be Happy.”
Once you believe this, you will truly start to be happy!
25. “There Has Never Been A Meaningful Life Built On Easy Street.” – John Paul Warren
Said by the very successful, John Paul Warren.
Proven by the list above, meaningful quotes come from many different individuals on many different subjects, and can truly help with inspiration. In addition to the quotes that are listed here, there are many others online which can also be helpful.