Though there are many African-oriented tattoos that exist today, perhaps none carry as much meaning and employ as much beauty as the African flower tattoo. In addition to being extremely fun for tattoo artists to do, this design looks amazing and is worn by people of many cultures – not just those of an African descent. So, to properly showcase this design for those who haven’t seen it, while also giving those who have seen it, a gallery to look through, we have created the list below. Compiled of 11 incredible African flower tattoos, sure to blow your mind, here is our list!
1. A Very Unique, Colorless African Flower Back Tattoo
Though this is only the outline, it gives you a great idea of how nice these tattoos actually look – whether they are colored in or not!
2. Two Very Realistic Looking African Flowers
Done in blue and pink ink, these two African flowers look nice and certainly stand out well!
3. A Woman, A Tiger, And An African Flower
Another great African flower back tattoo, that is as meaningful as it is beautiful!
4. An African Violet Rib Tattoo
Another great African flower option – the purple violet!
5. Another Great African Violet Flower Tattoo
Perhaps even better and more realistic looking than the last one!
6. A Red And Green African Flower Lower Back Tattoo
The lower back is certainly not the most common area for African flower tattoos, however, this design does look great!
7. A Darkly Outlined African Flower
Outlined with a dark shadowy circle and filled in with purple ink, this design is certainly a great choice for those interested in a bright design!
8. An African Mask, Surrounded By Some Beautiful African Flowers
Very appealing, and perhaps the most unique design on the entire list!
9. An African Elephant, Encircled By Some Blue And Purple African Flowers
Due to the oval shape of this design, it fits almost perfectly on the upper leg!
10. An African Continent Outline, With A Border Made Of African Flowers
Another very meaningful African flower design, likely done on someone who is from the continent themselves!
11. Three African Violets
Fully colored in purple ink with some small green vines on the outside, this design certainly looks nice along the collar bone!