Though weddings are supposed to be all about happiness and joy, some make for some very humorous memes, all worthy of being showcased. And whether that is because of the awkward poses in the photos or the obscene gestures made towards the bridesmaids, they are bound to make you laugh. So, without any further ado, here are 14 humorous wedding memes!
1. “Til Death Do Us Part. I’m On It…”
Well, this wedding seems to be off to a great start…
2. “I’m Planning A Wedding, It’s Going Great”
Hopefully your wedding goes a lot better than this one…
3. “My Wedding Is Black Tie Optional, For Those Who Don’t Mind Being Escorted Out.”
Another funny wedding meme, this one featuring the lovely Kate Middleton.
4. “That Exboyfriend Who Never Gave Up”
Not the one putting the ring on her finger, the one awkwardly standing in the background…
5. “That Moment Your Pinterest Page Becomes A $75,000 Wedding”
Pinterest pages can get pretty expensive, especially around wedding season!
6. “I’ve Gotta Start Training For The Bouquet Toss”
Something that every girl must start training for someday!
7. “This Is What Happens When You Wait Until Your Wedding Day”
Very funny, and also very true!
8. “Wedding Planning? Ain’t Nobody Got Time For That!”
Believe it or not, some people actually do have time for that…
9. Two Bridesmaids That Were Photographed At A Rather Unfortunate Time
This is a pose that nobody wants to get caught in…
10. “The Scariest Wedding Picture Ever”
I’m not sure if this is real or not, but if it is, then it’s definitely the scariest wedding picture I’ve ever seen!
11. “Blew My Budget On Flowers And Food, Didn’t Get A Video”
Some people tend to forget how expensive weddings are, and sometimes end up without a video of the big day.
12. A Wedding Full Of Funny Faces
A wedding full of funny faces, and one that I’m sure everyone in attendance will remember!
13. “So I’m Getting Married In A Few Days, Better Find A Mud Field And Some Chicks”
As you should be able to tell by the caption on this meme, redneck weddings are usually pretty hilarious…
14. “Webster’s Dictionary Defines Wedding As: The Fusing Of Two Metals With A Hot Torch.”
This one is not only funny, but also surprisingly true! You can even look it up!