Why do you want to be fit?
Do you have the right “Why” you want to be fit?
Is it all about aesthetics? Do you just want to look good, feel good, or get laid? Is it for the after selfie? For your Instagram to gain more followers? Or do you want to be your best self? Do you think aesthetics are tied to confidence and sex appeal? Or do you want to be healthy?
As you pursue your fitness goals, ask yourself: Why? Keep questioning it, because every time you ask, you will discover new answers. You will pursue your ‘why’ because not only it makes you look good but also makes you feel good and sleep better. You will do it because it helps you live a longer, healthier, and more active life.
But there are times when you feel demotivated.
You feel the struggle to get yourself to the gym and you have to remember why it’s worth all the effort, remember your “why”.
These 27 Inspirational Fitness Quotes
will also give you the motivation you need. It will get you pumped up to hit the gym and get the body and booty that you wanted.
1. Hustle for that Muscle
2. You don’t get the ass you want by sitting on it.
3. You don’t have to eat less. You just have to eat right.
4. Fitness is like a relationship. You can’t cheat and expect it to work.
5. I don’t diet, I just eat according to my goals.
6. Commit to be Fit.
7. The only bad workout is the one you didn’t do.
8. Excuses don’t burn calories.
9. Good things come to those who sweat.
10. Get fit in the gym. Lose Weight in the kitchen.
11. Make your body the sexiest outfit you own.
12. Fitness: a Lifestyle with no finish line.
13. The mind is the most important part of achieving any fitness goal/ Mental change always comes before physical change.
14. A lot of people are afraid of heights, not me, I’m afraid of widths.
15. A feeble body weakens the mind.
16. No one’s ever achieved fitness with a January resolution that’s abandoned by February.
17. Once you see results, it becomes an addiction.
18. Fitness isn’t a seasonal hobby. Fitness is a lifestyle.
19. You have to push past your perceived limits, push past that point you thought was as far as you can go.
20. Making excuses burns zero calories per hour.
21. Your body can stand almost anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.
22. What you eat in private, you wear in public.
23. Keep your expectations realistic, your body is under construction.
24. If it burns, you’re getting closer.
25. Just do it then do it again.
26. Train insane or remain the same.
27. Get Fit for Life Not just for Summer