Money memes are not only enjoyable for those who are rich, but also for those without much money at all. Why? Because both the rich and the poor can relate to the quotes found within these memes, and while the wealthy ones are given a confidence boost, the unfortunate ones are able to laugh at their own expense.
In addition to funny money memes that are bound to make you laugh, there are also serious, truthful, political-related money memes, that really make you question those in charge. And fortunately for our readers, we made sure to include not only the humorous memes, but the serious ones as well. So, without any further ado, here are the 14 best money memes for 2017!
1. “Money, Y U No Grow On Trees?”
One of the most commonly used money quotes, and something that I am sure all of us can relate to..
2. “I Focus On Money More Than People, Because I Never Met A Dollar I Didn’t Like”
A very well-worded quote, said in one of the most popular movies, by one of the most popular movie character’s.
3. “I Don’t Know How Economics Or Money Works!“
Something else that many of us can unfortunately relate to. Truthfully, the economy is rather difficult to figure out sometimes..
4. “Silly Poor People, Money Is For Rich People”
Well, here is a one that ought to piss a few people off..
5. “He’s A Geek But He Has Money, Come To Mama! Ahhhh…Money Really Makes Life Easier!”
Proven by the image below, money really does make life easier, in more ways than one!
6. “Having Stuff Isn’t Cool. You Know What’s Cool? Savings.”
Savings are indeed cool, but unfortunately for some of us, they aren’t too easy to build up..
7. “When Someone Who Owes You Money, Asks To Borrow Money”
Truly one of the most frustrating things that anyone could ever go through, especially when you yourself are also short on cash!
8. “Give Me Money”
Perhaps the only room that some of us would be “excited” to clean. Am I right?
9. “Ask For Money, Get Advice. Ask For Advice, Get Money Twice.”
Though it may be overlooked in the song, it is actually a very good money quote. Essentially what it is saying is that nothing beats great advice!
10. “Making Money Is Art, And Working Is Art, And Good Business Is The Best Art.”
A great quote by famous American artist and visual movement extraordinaire, Andy Warhol.
11. “If All Money Is Created Out Of Debt And Lent Out With The Application Of Interest, How Can We Pay It Off?”
I believe that this question is one that all of us would like an answer to, preferably an answer from the Federal Reserve..
12. “Money Taught Me Spanish, Make It Andale!”
A Spanish quote (and lyric) used by well known rap artist Drake, that of course in English means “make it rain!”
13. “I Don’t Always Get Married, But When I Do, I Use Men For Money And Cry About It. #FirstWorldProblems”
A humorous money meme, depicting the way that model Kim Kardashian deals with her problems..
14. “I Lost Money, Now I’m Not A Top 10 Billionaire Anymore.”
In fact, he actually chose to give it away!