One of the hardest things to deal with is being bored. Boredom is no fun, and often times, it seems as if there is no way around it. However, there are a lot of memes, aimed at helping those with nothing to do, strictly by making them laugh. They are called “bored memes”, and fortunately for any boredom stricken readers, this list is chalk full of them.
1. “I’m So Bored, I Wish I Was Hungry”
Believe it or not, eating is actually one of the quickest and easiest ways to cure boredom!
2. “I Am So Bored Right Now”
According to the image below, even animals get bored from time to time..
3. “I’m Bored Because I Browsed Everything, I Browsed Everything Because I’m Bored”
A sort-of “oxymoron” that far too many of us have fallen victim to..
4. “Breaking News, I’m Bored”
Well, at least this dog’s boredom made the news…right?
5. “These Presentations Are Awesome, Just Kidding, I’m Bored”
A very relatable situation that most of us have found ourselves in at school.
6. “This Is My Excited Face, I’m Really Jumping For Joy Here”
This cat seems to have taken a very sarcastic approach towards expressing his boredom..
7. “When You Are Bored At Home But There Are No NBA Games”
Something that I’m sure many of the NBA fans out there can relate to..
8. “I’m So Bored, But I Don’t Want To Do Anything”
Isn’t this the weirdest thing ever when it happens?
9. “Am I The Only One Around Here Who Wants Something To Happen? Seriously, I Don’t Care If It’s Good Or Bad, Just Please Let It Stop Being Boring”
Well, thats one way or dealing with boredom…just pull out a gun..
10. “You’re Bored At Your Air Conditioned Office Job That Pays $15/Hour? That Sounds Rough, I Feel Bad For You”
According to Willy Wonka himself, some people become bored far to easily..
11. “I’m Bored”
Another bored meme that is as straight to the point as it is funny!
12. “Do You Want To Get Bored To Death? Because This Is How You Get Bored To Death”
I hate to say it, but it’s true. The internet will eventually cause boredom to sprout!
13. “Bored I Am, Make Memes I Must”
When all else fails during times of boredom, you can always start making your own memes..
14. “Stake Dance Was So Boring? False. Talk To Someone Other Than The Group You Went With.”
Proven by the image below, sometimes the best cure for boredom is to find a new group of people!
15. “Man I’m So Bored, What Can We Bomb?”
Apparently when Barack was bored, he just looked for things to bomb!