No matter what type of music you prefer listening to, it’s probable that you’ve heard of the Beatles. In fact, they are considered by the vast majority of people to be the most memorable band of all time, and due to their wonderfully written songs, most of the band’s lyrics will live on forever – via the tattoos below!
1. All Four Beatles Members, Three In Black And One In White
The white one is of course the late John Lennon, who sadly passed away long ago.
2. The Four Beatle Faces, Done Entirely In Watercolors
A very beautiful, and very colorful Beatles forearm tattoo design!
3. “Tomorrow May Rain So Today I Will Follow The Sun”
A great Beatles song, and a nice reminder to look on the bright side!
4. An Amazingly Colorful Beatles Arm Sleeve
If you love the Beatles enough to dedicate your entire arm to them, then this design is certainly a great choice for you!
5. “Let It Be…”
And excellent design, and perhaps the most famous Beatles lyric!
6. Four Very Realistic Beatle Portraits
In all honesty, this tattoo is done so well that it almost looks like it is edited!
7. A Beatles Album Cover Leg Tattooabc
Very well done, and one of the most common Beatles tattoo designs around!
8. An Entire Chest Piece, Dedicated To The Beatles And Their Yellow Submarine
This one probably took a few sessions, however, it looks amazing!
9. Another Very Realistic Beatles Back Piece Tattoo
Believe it or not, this isn’t a photoshopped picture of the actual album cover…
10. “The Sun Is Up, The Sky Is Blue, It’s Beautiful & So Are You”
One of the most heartfelt Beatles songs ever written!
11. A Simple Declaration Of Love!abc
Very simple, yet very appealing!
12. “Limitless Undying Love Which Shines Around Me Like A Million Suns”
Another wonderful Beatles lyric, from another wonderful Beatles song. It’s hard not to be happy after reading this one!