Regardless of your interests, backgrounds, or political views, if you live in America, it is likely that you appreciate the statue of liberty. In addition to serving as perhaps one of the most beautiful landmarks in the entire world, the statue of liberty is also used on currency, sought out by tourists, and even tattooed on a lot of Americans. Whether the tattoos serve as a way of showing pride, or expressing gratitude toward the country, they look great and are certainly worth taking a look at. So, be sure to stop whatever you’re doing, and take a scroll through this list!
1. A Very Upset Statue Of Liberty, Done In Only Black And White
A truly wonderful design, proving that Statue Of Liberty tattoos can look great either with or without color!
2. A Statue Of Liberty Tattoo, With Coney Island In The Reflection Of The Sunglasses
Not only is Coney Island in the sunglasses’ reflection, but as you can see, the statue is also wearing a pretty neat bandana across her face!
3. Another Colorless Statue Of Liberty Tattoo Design
To add to the overall uniqueness of this design, the statue’s helmet seems to be broken in a few different places…
4. A Grim Reaper Statue Of Liberty Forearm Tattoo
Not only is this one a grim reaper, but there is also a pretty neat cityscape in the background. Very creative!
5. A Day Of The Dead Statue Of Liberty
Very appealing, and perhaps the most unique design on the entire list!
6. An American Flag Wearing Statue Of Liberty Rib Tattoo
A great choice for those wanting to incorporate some red, white, and blue coloring into their design!
7. A Very Realistic Statue Of Liberty Tattoo, Fully Colored In Green Ink
Though it may be hard to believe, the vast majority of SOL tattoos are not colored in green like the actual monument. In fact, this is the only design on the entire list that is!
8. A Small, Abstract Statue Of Liberty Leg Tattoo
Done across the calf in a traditional tattooing style, this design looks incredible, regardless of how simplistic it is.
9. An Almost Lifelike Statue Of Liberty Hand Tattoo
If you though some of the other images on this list looked realistic, just check out the design below!
10. A Very Traditional, And Very Appealing Lady Of Liberty
Another great choice for those into traditional tattoos. Though it may not look too realistic, it certainly came out nice!
11. A Three-Dimensional, Black And Grey, SOL Back Piece Tattoo
This design likely required many sessions, however, it certainly looks incredible!