It should come as no surprise that there are a plethora of funny memes online, dedicated to students who can’t seem to deal with their classes. And fortunately, these sad but true images have not only made many people laugh, but they have also helped many struggling students relate, and feel much better about their own academic difficulties. So, if you’re a student in need of some comic relief, or if you’re out of school and looking to reminisce while also laughing at others’ expense, take a look through the list below!
1. “School – It Can Kill”
A very true and very relatable chart, showing the different emotions that most students go through during the school week.
2. “That Awkward Moment When The Teacher Is Helping The Student Next To You”
An awkward moment indeed, that just about every student on earth has unfortunately experienced before…
3. “Walking To School On A Monday – Walking Home From School On A Friday”
Another very creative way of outlining what a normal school week is like for most students…
4. “You Go To School, Nothing Happens. You Miss One Day, 6 Fights, Tupac Comes Back, School Had A Black Out, And Beyonce Performed In The Cafeteria.”
These are the type of school days that no student wants to miss!
5. “What If I Told You – Being In School Is Much Better Than Working Everyday And Having Adult Responsibilities?”
A very good point, and something that all students struggling to get through school should certainly keep in mind!
6. “When My Mom Asks – When Are You Going To Start Passing Your Classes??”
In due time!
7. “I Love Waking Up In A Cold Sweat After My First School Dream Of The Summer – Said No Teacher Ever.”
Believe it or not, students are not the only ones who dislike going to school – teachers dread it too!
8. “First Day Of School – Last Day Of School”
A very relatable meme, comparing how most students appear on the first day of school compared to on the last day of school.
9. “We Had A Practice Test, So I Guess You Could Say Things Are Getting Pretty Serious”
Practice tests are actually a pretty good thing most often times. I mean, at least it’s not a real test, right?
10. “Calls On You The One Day You Didn’t Do Your Readings”
Something that I’m sure has happened to just about every student before!
11. “Says Sleep Is Important – Must Get Up At 6:30 To Be On Time”
Having to wake up early is (without a doubt) one of the worst parts of going to school!