Believe it or not, scratch mark tattoos are actually very popular. Not only do they catch peoples’ eyes from afar, but sometimes, the scratch mark themselves even look realistic, causing those who view the designs to either shutter or gasp. And whether those who get them are aiming to bring their prior suicidal behavior to light or just wanting a painful and scary looking design, the tattoos themselves do look neat and certainly make for a great list – which is why we’ve created the showcase below!
1. A Scratch Mark Back Tattoo With A Panther Inside It
A nice way of adding some pizzaz to your scratch mark tattoo and something that is actually done quite often.
2. An American Flag Scratch Mark Tattoo
A very realistic design, and a great choice for anyone in love with (or from) America.
3. A Colorless Scratch Mark Chest Tattoo
Appearing almost like a scratch mark made from a tiger or a lion, this design is certainly realistic and looks nice across the chest.
4. A Shark Tooth Scratch Mark Tattoo
If you don’t want to follow the crowd and have your scratch marks made by a tiger or a panther, you can always go with shark tooth scratch marks!
5. A Leopard Printed Scratch Mark Shoulder Tattoo For Women
A very unique way of adding a leopard print to your scratch mark tattoo. This one makes it seem as if she is actually a leopard herself!
6. Some Nice Tiger Claw Scratch Marks
Though many people have their scratch marks made by tigers or panthers, these ones are actually fairly unique, considering they are placed across her back.
7. Four Very Nicely Done Red Scratch Marks
These ones may not be too original, however, they are placed well on the back and look extremely realistic.
8. Some Realistic Looking Yellow And Black Scratch Marks
In fact, these might just be the most realistic looking scratch marks on the entire list!
9. Some Leopard Scratches On A Man’s Chest
Though leopard print is usually seen (in tattoo form) on women, this design looks great and sits well across his chest.
10. Some Incredibly Realistic Looking Human Claw Marks
Believe it or not, this is actually a tattoo…
11. Some More Terrifying Claw Marks
These ones are on the ribs too! Ouch!
12. A Small Cat, Making Some Red Scratch Marks
The cat may be a little cartoonish, but the scratch marks themselves certainly look real.
13. Five Claw Marks Along The Back
Not only does this tattoo look great, but judging by the simplicity of the design, it probably didn’t take too long either.
14. Some Cheetah Printed Scratch Marks
Placed on the shoulder and filled in with cheetah printing, this design is not only unique, but also very well placed!