Nursing jobs are not just about treating patients who are sick, but also giving emotional support and advice to patients and their families and taking care of lots of paper works. Nursing is a career that requires a lifetime of dedication, and compassion.
But what happens when the emotional challenge of nursing is more than you expected? Is it more than you anticipated that even your education was not enough to prepare you to cope with the challenges of conflict resolution, managing challenging behavior and stress/emotional self-management?
Most of the time you have a hard time on your shift that you’d be questioning God why the heck you have turned out a nurse. Now these 21 Inspirational Quotes for Nurses can help you be reminded on why you chose to be who you are now and will help you keep back on track.
1. Save one life, you’re a a hero. Save a hundred lives, you’re a nurse.
2. Finding your passion will lead you to finding work that motivates and satisfies you.
3. When you are a nurse, you know that everyday you will touch a life or a life will touch yours.
4. No matter how difficult the days may get, never forget the reason you became a nurse.
5. Be patient with patients who are not patient.
6. Do you want to speak to the doctor in charge or the Nurse who really knows what is going on?
7. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
8. The best nurses are those that go the extra mile, even when no one is on the sidelines watching.
9. It takes a lot of brains to be a Nurse
10. Behind every great doctors is an even greater Nurse.
11. A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal.
12. Nursing is a work of heart.
13. Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
14. I will be the best nurse I can be.
15. Be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
16. Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
(You might wanna check these 22 Adorable Nurse Tattoos)